can i stay forever with you?
i want to stay with you till when you have become soul
then
become baby slow slow become adult
then
we together become old and old till we die again
THIS CALL FOREVER
BUT
I DON'T BELIEVE FOREVER LOVE STARTED FROM TODAY
NO FOREVER LOVE IN THIS WORLD
EVERYONE WILL DIE AT LAST
SO,NO FOREVER LOVE!
I JUST NEED YOUR LOVE
BUT YOU CAN'T GIVE IT TO ME
MY HEART HAD GIVE IT TO YOU
BUT I FEEL FEEL THAT YOU HAVEN RECIEVE IT
AM I RITE FOR THIS?
laogong:Ma Lak Zai
laopo:Green Tea>me
laogong,laopo:bla bla bla!@#$%^&*(@!#$%^&
laogong:what happen?
laopo:me and you de problem lo..let ppl curse that 3m9d and 4m9d break..>.<
laogong:haha..maybe^^..we also nv meet b4..no one will knows^^
laopo:you like this say i more....
laogong:ai yor~I give example jek
after that we stop SMS jor
i was keep thinking alot of things
think dou 2am++ only sleep
think dou cry and keep dropping tears
really will going break soon??
maybe as laogong say de
maybe will..no one knows
2 comments:
wtf ==
s0 diuu
ZhuZhuu
haiz..
whatever la
GREEN TEA
Post a Comment