FAMILY``
Family is useless for me!
I don’t need family
Family can’t give thing that what I want
Can you all be patient to wait that my next time examination will be better??
I will try
Don’t just keep pointing me and say
Come and exam see har la
Is suffer to study!
I told you that Teacher keep changing
So I can’t know what coming out on exam
I say so nicely to you all
But
You all will like want to fight with me with the thing that you all want to reply me
Say till so loud for what??
Fight ark??
I want freedom
Can you all think back to last time that what you wish from your parent??
What you all last time want
It is what I want to get from you all
I want happy thing happen in My LIFE!
But hard to have it
Just friend can know what I want
You all see me till so big jor
But you don’t know that what I want!
Just a simply thing
FREEDOM
Don’t tell me that freedom this sup sup shui thing you all also cant give it to me
Family is useless for me!
I don’t need family
Family can’t give thing that what I want
Can you all be patient to wait that my next time examination will be better??
I will try
Don’t just keep pointing me and say
Come and exam see har la
Is suffer to study!
I told you that Teacher keep changing
So I can’t know what coming out on exam
I say so nicely to you all
But
You all will like want to fight with me with the thing that you all want to reply me
Say till so loud for what??
Fight ark??
I want freedom
Can you all think back to last time that what you wish from your parent??
What you all last time want
It is what I want to get from you all
I want happy thing happen in My LIFE!
But hard to have it
Just friend can know what I want
You all see me till so big jor
But you don’t know that what I want!
Just a simply thing
FREEDOM
Don’t tell me that freedom this sup sup shui thing you all also cant give it to me
No comments:
Post a Comment