结束的第二个小时
我和他结束了
大家开心吗??
`
Do you know why??
When I saw your comments is I feel full of sadness and hurting
Y??
Ask your heart
Your hurt will tell you
`
K
`
Now let me tell my friend what he did
Got a girl ask him
Single now?
He answer
Ya..
Single , no ppl want me ma
What is that??
Many ppl say you are a smelly of SHITT!
For me you are also
But
Not all also your wrong geh
I got wrong also
MY WRONG IS
I’m stupid!
Dunno how to choose ppl
Everyday you chat with me
I can feel that
You are very regret
`
`
No mood say you this kind of ppl jor
Suan ba
`
`
包北第一,Bey,ZhuZhu,Qi <> 而你呢已经降落到最后了,永远也排不上你以前的那个位子了
我和他结束了
大家开心吗??
`
Do you know why??
When I saw your comments is I feel full of sadness and hurting
Y??
Ask your heart
Your hurt will tell you
`
K
`
Now let me tell my friend what he did
Got a girl ask him
Single now?
He answer
Ya..
Single , no ppl want me ma
What is that??
Many ppl say you are a smelly of SHITT!
For me you are also
But
Not all also your wrong geh
I got wrong also
MY WRONG IS
I’m stupid!
Dunno how to choose ppl
Everyday you chat with me
I can feel that
You are very regret
`
`
No mood say you this kind of ppl jor
Suan ba
`
`
包北第一,Bey,ZhuZhu,Qi <
No comments:
Post a Comment