B A B E S F O R E V E R

B A B E S F O R E V E R

梁心頤-下雨天❤N E W S O N G

PROFILE

Green Tea``
13
3-2-1995``
KL``

+LOVE+

东方神起``

黑涩会美眉``

棒棒堂``

Fashion``

My Style``

Friend``

Dear``

Babe``


Buddy``


Gai Gai``


My Son``


My jie``


My Daddiie``


My Mummiie``

==========================

F=Father
A=And
M=Mother
I=I
L=Love
Y=You

==========================

HATE>.<

mummiie&daddiie dun let Out>.<


withOut freedom>.<


PeOple that HATE TVXQ>.<


No Friend>.<


Friend leave me>.<


People That Saying my GOSSIP>.<

==========================

BUDDY & BABE


Hana[
love her makmak]
bubu[la0g0gng]

Tiing[babe forever]
Xuan[
babe forever]

tutu[damn Q]
Mzyoka[leng luii babe]
Winnie[same age with me but look mature+sexy]

ZhuZhu[babe forever]

Bey
[babe forever]
Chloe[good babe LOVE her]
Amanda
[OMG! tall and perfect]
Qi[laogong]
2Len9
[Love You]
Cyrus
[Love his hair style]
Tze Tze[wish to meet her]

BuBu[k0 ai de nerh]
Kiy0[i-socks ex staff]

Kim0[Love hre very much]

Baby Nut[leng luii++]

Siow Huey[Q]

Qian[Darling]

Mun Yi[good person]

Emerly[My good friend forever]

Siao Teng[grandmother]

Monday, May 19, 2008

OUT``

18/5

*

Today go Qianqian de house

Hahahahahah

She borrow me so many book

31 book

=.=

Actually I go her house juz go and take back my 小说 only

Hahahahahah then become I borrow her comics jor

Zha dou``

Before I go her house

We go her house there de restorant and have dinner

Qianqian also got go

Then I eat fast fast

After eating only walk to her house

Happy``

Then back to Seri kembangan de house

My sis and mummiie play ‘la mi’

I no play cox no money

T T

Cham``

Then after playing ‘la mi’ we go and have dinner

At nearby seri kenbangan de house there eat

After eating go south city plaza,parkson

Wah!

Discount 50%,70%

Cheap

But mummiie dun lat me buy shirt

>.<

So cheap la RM10.00 jek

She also dun let

Heng!

Then back home

Back till home jor my sis n mummiie play ‘la mi’ again

=.=

Then I playing with my 3rd sis de baby

Then after that pergi sleep jor

ZzzZzzZzzZzz

No comments: