ytd
i at babe house whole day
hehehehehe
In the morning i go to school dulu
need go fetch sis back
sis ada extra class
i need to go
couse
i need to teach her how to go using the new way
xD
then fetch jor sis
mum fetch me go babe de house
wah!
BIG!

BABE ROOM~
then 7something call mum
then mum come fetch me
then when i walk out to the gate there
when i walk sambil the dog follow me
papa~
really scary
i dun dar eto run
hahahahah
xD
*
Today morning
My two babe came to my house
zhuzhu mum fetch her n bey came
then
make me 7something wake up
sleepy tim
then open door for baby
then they call taxi
they r going to TS
actually not TS la
IS MELAKA TRIP
hahahahahha
also cant say is MELAKA TRIP
is GENTING trip
with their hubby n fren
xD
then they beh tahan jor
walk down to the bus stop wait
*
then i go bath
after bath
i go watch TV
ngek ngek
^^
then mum wake up le
MUM:y so early wake up?
GT:i t00 hungry jor hungry till cant stand
MUM:huhh??y now u standing??
GT:errr.. i curi roti eat jor ma(papa~)
MUM:orh
xD
>.<
lie's
nvm
because of my fren beauty i will tell lies
hahahahahahha
MUM:nak pergi pasar?
GT:okie ark reach there le
mum buy chicken
after buying chicken buy babi
ngek ngek
is smelly so i nv follow go in to the babi gerai
i standing at outside
got 2 malai zaii keep looking at me
diao ta mama
hate ppl using weird eyes looking at me
FUCK!
then buy jor babi
then go buy makanan
after buying makanan go buy bun
heehehhehehehe
*
TUITION
teacher give me make sentences
wanna see wat i make??
!. upset
=I feel upset because i have been fly by people.
2. Picnic
=I am having a picnic with my hubby under the tree.
3. wonderful
=I have a wonderful life.
4. Moving up
=The escalator bring me moving up.
5. know friends
=I like to know more friends through the net.
6. Holding hands
=I am holding hands with my hubby every moment.
(I wish That)
7.interesting
=I am interesting in dating with people.
8.Marry
=I want to marry with the people i love.
Fuisehh
teacher let me zha dou dunno want to say wat jor
hahahahahhhahh
i at babe house whole day
hehehehehe
In the morning i go to school dulu
need go fetch sis back
sis ada extra class
i need to go
couse
i need to teach her how to go using the new way
xD
then fetch jor sis
mum fetch me go babe de house
wah!
BIG!

BABE ROOM~
then 7something call mum
then mum come fetch me
then when i walk out to the gate there
when i walk sambil the dog follow me
papa~
really scary
i dun dar eto run
hahahahah
xD
*
Today morning
My two babe came to my house
zhuzhu mum fetch her n bey came
then
make me 7something wake up
sleepy tim
then open door for baby
then they call taxi
they r going to TS
actually not TS la
IS MELAKA TRIP
hahahahahha
also cant say is MELAKA TRIP
is GENTING trip
with their hubby n fren
xD
then they beh tahan jor
walk down to the bus stop wait
*
then i go bath
after bath
i go watch TV
ngek ngek
^^
then mum wake up le
MUM:y so early wake up?
GT:i t00 hungry jor hungry till cant stand
MUM:huhh??y now u standing??
GT:errr.. i curi roti eat jor ma(papa~)
MUM:orh
xD
>.<
lie's
nvm
because of my fren beauty i will tell lies
hahahahahahha
MUM:nak pergi pasar?
GT:okie ark reach there le
mum buy chicken
after buying chicken buy babi
ngek ngek
is smelly so i nv follow go in to the babi gerai
i standing at outside
got 2 malai zaii keep looking at me
diao ta mama
hate ppl using weird eyes looking at me
FUCK!
then buy jor babi
then go buy makanan
after buying makanan go buy bun
heehehhehehehe
*
TUITION
teacher give me make sentences
wanna see wat i make??
!. upset
=I feel upset because i have been fly by people.
2. Picnic
=I am having a picnic with my hubby under the tree.
3. wonderful
=I have a wonderful life.
4. Moving up
=The escalator bring me moving up.
5. know friends
=I like to know more friends through the net.
6. Holding hands
=I am holding hands with my hubby every moment.
(I wish That)
7.interesting
=I am interesting in dating with people.
8.Marry
=I want to marry with the people i love.
Fuisehh
teacher let me zha dou dunno want to say wat jor
hahahahahhhahh
No comments:
Post a Comment