B A B E S F O R E V E R

B A B E S F O R E V E R

梁心頤-下雨天❤N E W S O N G

PROFILE

Green Tea``
13
3-2-1995``
KL``

+LOVE+

东方神起``

黑涩会美眉``

棒棒堂``

Fashion``

My Style``

Friend``

Dear``

Babe``


Buddy``


Gai Gai``


My Son``


My jie``


My Daddiie``


My Mummiie``

==========================

F=Father
A=And
M=Mother
I=I
L=Love
Y=You

==========================

HATE>.<

mummiie&daddiie dun let Out>.<


withOut freedom>.<


PeOple that HATE TVXQ>.<


No Friend>.<


Friend leave me>.<


People That Saying my GOSSIP>.<

==========================

BUDDY & BABE


Hana[
love her makmak]
bubu[la0g0gng]

Tiing[babe forever]
Xuan[
babe forever]

tutu[damn Q]
Mzyoka[leng luii babe]
Winnie[same age with me but look mature+sexy]

ZhuZhu[babe forever]

Bey
[babe forever]
Chloe[good babe LOVE her]
Amanda
[OMG! tall and perfect]
Qi[laogong]
2Len9
[Love You]
Cyrus
[Love his hair style]
Tze Tze[wish to meet her]

BuBu[k0 ai de nerh]
Kiy0[i-socks ex staff]

Kim0[Love hre very much]

Baby Nut[leng luii++]

Siow Huey[Q]

Qian[Darling]

Mun Yi[good person]

Emerly[My good friend forever]

Siao Teng[grandmother]

Thursday, May 8, 2008

M I S S Y O U

I miss You
do u miss me also??
how is ur exam??
all fine??
good luck ya^^

*
today my brain is full of him
but
still got something in my heart that wont go away now
he was still in my heart
but not big place for him in my herat
juz a small place
that hard to move it away
haiz..


No comments: