Suddenly, I thing back u
I feel full of sad, Vensie
Do u still here??
That day u told me that You Love Me
So, I had accept u
When you say u Love me I feel very happy
But why on that day we break??
U told me you have some sick
I feel worried for that moment
By today I know what happen
U have serious sick
Y u dun tell me!
2 month I did saw u 0n9 jor
What happen??
What sick u having??
Can u tell me!!
Still sick??
I call u, your phone has close
I msg u, u nv reply
Or u had change number??
Or u have a new girlfriend??
I miss u now
Can u call me??
Or reply my msg??
I wanted to here u voice now!
I’m full of hurt now
T T
Contributors
B A B E S F O R E V E R
梁心頤-下雨天❤N E W S O N G
PROFILE
Green Tea``
13
3-2-1995``
KL``
+LOVE+
东方神起``
黑涩会美眉``
棒棒堂``
Fashion``
My Style``
Friend``
Dear``
Hana[love her makmak]
bubu[la0g0gng]
Tiing[babe forever]
Xuan[babe forever]
tutu[damn Q]
Mzyoka[leng luii babe]
Winnie[same age with me but look mature+sexy]
ZhuZhu[babe forever]
Bey[babe forever]
Chloe[good babe LOVE her]
Amanda[OMG! tall and perfect]
Qi[laogong]
2Len9[Love You]
Cyrus[Love his hair style]
Tze Tze[wish to meet her]
BuBu[k0 ai de nerh]
Kiy0[i-socks ex staff]
Kim0[Love hre very much]
Baby Nut[leng luii++]
Siow Huey[Q]
Qian[Darling]
Mun Yi[good person]
Emerly[My good friend forever]
Siao Teng[grandmother]
13
3-2-1995``
KL``
+LOVE+
东方神起``
黑涩会美眉``
棒棒堂``
Fashion``
My Style``
Friend``
Dear``
Babe``
Buddy``
Gai Gai``
My Son``
My jie``
My Daddiie``
My Mummiie``
==========================
F=Father
A=And
M=Mother
I=I
L=Love
Y=You
==========================
HATE>.<
mummiie&daddiie dun let Out>.<
withOut freedom>.<
PeOple that HATE TVXQ>.<
No Friend>.<
Friend leave me>.<
People That Saying my GOSSIP>.<
==========================
BUDDY & BABE
Hana[love her makmak]
bubu[la0g0gng]
Tiing[babe forever]
Xuan[babe forever]
tutu[damn Q]
Mzyoka[leng luii babe]
Winnie[same age with me but look mature+sexy]
ZhuZhu[babe forever]
Bey[babe forever]
Chloe[good babe LOVE her]
Amanda[OMG! tall and perfect]
Qi[laogong]
2Len9[Love You]
Cyrus[Love his hair style]
Tze Tze[wish to meet her]
BuBu[k0 ai de nerh]
Kiy0[i-socks ex staff]
Kim0[Love hre very much]
Baby Nut[leng luii++]
Siow Huey[Q]
Qian[Darling]
Mun Yi[good person]
Emerly[My good friend forever]
Siao Teng[grandmother]
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(197)
-
▼
April
(28)
- SOMETHING
- scare die me
- COMMENTS
- Today Go SHOPPING again
- S H O P P I NG
- NO GO SCHOOL
- 爱我的两个人
- 期待爱
- 最近還好嗎
- 早知道爱
- 我可以
- Love Song-方大同
- SO BAD
- NEW PICTURE again^^
- In mY Life Lonely Is Not AVAILABLE!
- P I C T U R E
- ZHUZHU HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- T I R E D
- number Change|||| baby come to my house tml
- hehehehheeheh`` Babe Z birthday coming
- PHONE
- Do You Still Here??
- 想??
- ❤C H L O E❤
- Secret`` FUCK IT STOP JUDGE-ING ME
- A P R I L F O O L
- hey u!!!!!!!!!
- A M A N D A~`
-
▼
April
(28)
11 comments:
i duno how to tell u
i still loving u now
we love each other
but we can't be together
ya i get serious sick
but i will be ok soon
i 2month never online because i go to Canada for my body check
ai ya
dun think too much ya
just for body check only
nothing happen
eii
i tell before u jor wor
dun feel sad or hurt
i will be sad also ya
i want u to take care
1 more thing
find ur true love
dun let me worrid u ok???
i love you
Your Be Love~
-VENSIE-
VENSIE
T T
y we cant be 2gether??
i did something wrong??
wat sick u having??
can i know??
go for body check need 2 month ma??
y u say until like u have something but dun1 to tell me!
i still rmb wat u tell me
but i really very sad and worried u now!
u must take care also
my true love??
my true love is juz u onli
I LOVE YOU VENSIE
I LOVE YOU X10000000000000000000000
no la
i go body check jor then go there play play lo
i say jor
i really nothing now
i'm fine~
dun sad lah
i also very sad de leh
go find some one else
u put me beside ur heart then can le lah
N0 N0 N0
my heart is juz suitable for u onli
no one can stand
can u tell me now how r u??
i dun believe u r fine now
pls
ok
i tell u
i have heart cancer!
i wont stay longer
i feel suffer now
i will tell u true because
'I LOVE YOU'
i will love u when ever where i are
i want u to promise me
find ur true love
becareful of some boy
dun follow be go away
dun let ur parents worried u
LOVE YOU
r u lieing me??
or u type wrong something
i dun 1 u to leave me!
i will promise u if u dun leave me
no
i never type wrong
u tough i want to leave u de mah???
i also dun wish to leave u
just promise me ok???
okie i promise
i love u whenever where you are
PERHAPS LOVE
y u stop reply me jor??
u dun 1 to choi mejor??
u really dun 1 to reply me jor??
i still will wait for ur reply!
Post a Comment